Monday 26 March 2018

26th March: Robert Frost

Robert Frost, the American poet was born on this date in 1874. Here are some Robert Frost quotes.

  1. Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less travelled by, and that has made all the difference.
  2. In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
  3. A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age.
  4. Keep all your troubles in your own pocket. But, make sure that the pocket has a hole!
  5. I hold it to be the inalienable right of anybody to go to hell in his own way.
  6. Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up.
  7. The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until you get into the office.
  8. Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.
  9. We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the secret sits in the middle and knows.
  10. Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to take you in.




More details about my books. Follow this link if you like Superheroes, Psychics and/or quirky short stories. 
I've listed the themes each novel touches on here for easy reference.

Like my author page on Facebook for news on new books and blog posts.

Follow me on Twitter and Pinterest
Check out my Writing blog

No comments:

Post a Comment