Thursday 28 September 2017

4th October: Anne Rice Quotes

Born on this date in 1941 was Anne Rice, US author whose books include Interview with a Vampire. Here are some quotes.

  1. I'm always looking, and I'm always asking questions.
  2. We're frightened of what makes us different.
  3. To write something, you have to risk making a fool of yourself.
  4. Evil is always possible. And goodness is eternally difficult.
  5. None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.
  6. In the very depths of Hell, do not demons love one another?
  7. Strong women are absolutely unpredictable.
  8. If I am an angel, paint me with black wings.
  9. Be kind. Always if you have a choice, be kind.
  10. To really ask is to open the door to the whirlwind. The answer may annihilate the question and the questioner.




Browse other topics I've covered in this blog - HERE.

Like my Facebook page for news of Topical Ten posts posts on my writing blog, a weekly writing quote and news of upcoming publications

No comments:

Post a Comment