Sunday 1 June 2014

1st June: Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe was born on this date in 1926. There was wit and wisdom behind her dizzy blonde image as these 10 quotes should show.


  1. If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
  2. It's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.
  3. Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius.
  4. Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world.
  5. We are all of us stars, and we deserve to twinkle.
  6. If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything.
  7. A woman knows by intuition, or instinct, what is best for herself.
  8. A smart girl leaves before she is left.
  9. I don't want to make money, I just want to be wonderful.
  10. What do I wear in bed? Why, Chanel No. 5, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment